Sunday, February 9, 2014

How to remove extra page with tablix SSRS 2012

Recently I had to create a transaction summary report for my accounts receivable project. To display the transactions I choose a tablix as shown below


The grouping for the tablix was on a sequenceid (assign a rank to all the transactions with one clientid), I applied page break at the end of the group


I thought the report was done, however in the print preview the report was printing a blank page in between the group the fix for that is

Body Width <= Page Width - (Left Margin + Right Margin)



report width= 8.5, left margin = 0.164, right margin = 0.164

(report width – (left margin + right margin)) = 8.172

Click on any white space on the report and hit F4 to see body properties



The Width in the body was 8.2in this threw me off and I was getting blank pages, so reduced it to 8.15 that fixed the issue.


No comments:

Post a Comment